No worries; the content will be available to conference ticket holders after the event.
No, the new virtual event dates are May 14-15 and the Denver live event has been cancelled.
Yes, you may visit your Neora Business Center/Events/Get Real 2021 Registration to transfer your ticket(s) to another BP or guest.
Unfortunately, no refunds will be provided on previous ticket purchases. You are able to reassign your virtual conference ticket(s) to another BP or guest.
No, posts submitted for the sale of any products or tickets will not be approved. We recommend you work with your upline to find options for transferring your ticket if you are unable to attend.
All reservations within the Neora block will be cancelled automatically and you will be refunded the one night’s deposit. You may contact the hotel (contact below) for further questions. If you made a reservation at a hotel outside the Neora block, please contact the property directly to cancel.
- Hyatt Regency Denver at Colorado Convention Center: (303) 436-1234
- Sheraton Denver Downtown: (303) 893-3333
Please contact your airline and rental car agency directly to cancel. Many agencies are waiving cancellation and change fees due to the current climate.
Depending on the promotion, here are the changes being made to the awards:
- Earn Your Way to Get Real 2020: The full award will be transferred to Get Real 2022. No cash value or credits will be issued. Qualifiers will be notified soon on the updated award.
- Vision 2020 Get Real VIP Experience: A modified VIP experience will be transferred to Get Real 2022. No cash value or credits will be issued. Qualifiers will be notified soon on the updated experience.
- Quick Qualifier’s Club Reception: This Reception will now take place in Puerto Vallarta!
All registrants will receive exclusive access information to view the Conference in May. Please be sure you have your tickets assigned by April 30, 2021 within your Registration Console (Neora Back Office/Events/Get Real 2021 Registration) so everyone receives proper access.
No. It is recommended that everyone who attends is registered for the conference because prizes, benefits and awards are granted based on registration status. Guests not registered are not eligible.