Get Real is more than a conference – it’s a life-changing experience that you cannot afford to miss! We have a few tips below to make sure that you pack all of the essentials for your Get Real experience.
- Comfortable Walking Shoes – The Las Vegas Convention Center is a large space. Even though your Fitbit will love you, make sure that you have comfortable shoes so your feet will still love you at the end of the day.
- Light Jacket – The venue will be cold to keep the air conditioning regulated during the event and to keep our speakers from sweating on stage. Bring a jacket (or blanket) to stay warm during General Session.
- Umbrella – Weather can be unpredictable – be safe and not sorry; pack an umbrella.
- Note-Taking Materials – General Session will be packed with tons of material you will want to refer to after the conference. Whether you’re a techie or old-school, bring an iPad or notebook to take notes.
- Camera or Smart Phone – You will have so many memories that you will want to capture during the event. Pack a camera or your phone charger to take the best photos of your Get Real experience.
- White Clothes – Nerium is famous for its White Party to celebrate the culmination of another great conference! Join us as we wear all white on Saturday at the last General Session and in the evening at the White Party.
- Wheelchair/Scooter Rentals at LVCC – Call Scootaround Toll Free at: 1-888-441-7575 or visit our website at www.scootaround.com- Mention you are attending a conference at the Las Vegas Convention Center so you can pick up the rental at the Fedex Office location onsite.
- Bag Check at LVCC – Fedex Office offers a convenient Bag Check at the Convention Center. The cost is $5.00 per item per day. Stop by the Fedex Office Location in the Central Hall Concourse upon arrival!