Get Real is more than a conference – it’s a life-changing experience that you cannot afford to miss! We have a few tips below to make sure that you pack all of the essentials for your Get Real experience.
- Comfortable Walking Shoes – The Las Vegas Convention Center is a large space. Event though your Fitbit will love you, make sure that you have comfortable shoes so your feet will love you at the end of the day as well.
- Light Jacket – The venue will be cold to keep the air conditioning regulated during the event and to keep our speakers from sweating on stage. Bring a jacket (or blanket) to stay warm during General Session.
- Umbrella – The weather can be unpredictable – be safe and not sorry; pack an umbrella.
- Note-Taking Materials – General Session will be packed with tons of material that you will want to refer to after the conference. Whether you’re a techie or old-school, bring your iPad or notebook with you to take notes.
- Camera or Smart Phone – You will have so many memories that you will want to capture during the event. Pack a camera or your phone charger to take the best photos of your Get Real experience.
- White Clothes – Nerium is famous for its White Party to celebrate the culmination of another great conference! Join us as we wear all white on Saturday at the last General Session and in the evening at the White Party.